Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Aldridge, Walsall
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 24 September 2020
The successful candidate will have a passion for engineering and ideally posses a Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar engineering qualification with practical hands on engineering skills and experience that compliment your proven technical abilities.
You will be focussed on the design & development of both existing and new product ranges for a variety of applications with key responsibilities being the design of equipment using SOLIDWORKS package.
The successful candidate will be working on projects from initial concept through to manufacture and offers an interesting and challenging role in which to utilise your mechanical design and engineering skills.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Practical design experience of mechanical assemblies, welded fabrications and mechanical structures
- Experience with SOLIDWORKS.
- Experience of providing innovative and practical engineering solutions to meet customer requirements
- Hydraulics and/or pneumatics knowledge and experience
- Hand stress calculation experience would be advantageous
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.