Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Aldridge, Walsall
Contract Type: Permanent
This is a challenging role which requires flexibility in your ability to respond to customer and business needs, excellent communication and team working.
Main duties will include:
- Co-ordinating service and repairs
- Fault Finding / Diagnostics
- Completing field reports and timesheets/expense forms in a timely manner
- Conforming to company health and safety procedures and policies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices
- Excellent understanding of hydraulic and / or electrical system drawings and components
- Experience calibrating flow, pressure, temperature and positional devices and instruments
- Willingness to work on a multi skilled basis
- Fault finding on electro/hydraulic systems
- Experience in field diagnosis
- Work experience in the Steel processing or power generation industries.
- Experience of writing site specific method statements
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work safely at all times
- Valid UK driving licence
- PC literate (Standard MS Office)
- Experience of electro/hydraulic systems control and associated components including Piston Pumps, Prefill Valves, high pressure manifolds and proportional control
- Previous experience working in a field based role
- Knowledgeable in site and workshop repairs and testing of pumps and valves
- ONC / HNC qualified or recognised relevant Apprenticeship
- Company Pension Scheme
- 31 days holiday per year
- Company Vehicle
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
Please note: All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil this role please forward your CV to email@example.com.